Friday, April 06, 2012

Painting and tamil essay writing competition for the 3rd time in Goverment school, Mugaliwakkam.

Looks like i am writing blog just once a year now. My last post was about the same event that I organized last year. I decided to write this year too since the blog came in handy to pick out the details of last years events.

This year I realized the principal is very comfortable with me she said a yes immediately. The topics were for 6th and 7th. Drawing: Sports, essay: Minsara semipu (saving electricity. For 8th and 9th Drawing: Anbaley azhagagum veedu, essay: Minn Urpathi (producing electricity)

The event happened on 3oth, 2012. about 250 students participated. It was nice to see increase in number of kids every year. The only problem was power it was not there for 2 hours and I had to talk in high pitch. But it was fun.

Hoping to do some more activities for the school apart from just this event. Let's see how it goes.

No comments: